Originally from the Persian Empire, saffron is a spice derived from the flower of the Crocus Sativus plant.
Negin Saffron is graded as “the longest and thickest saffron stigma” harvested. Each flower (Corcus Sativus) bears only three stigmas with the rare exception to special four stigma saffron flower. Our Iranian Negin Saffron is made up of these red stigmas which have been professionally hand picked and separated from the flower prior to natural drying, resulting in the highest quality saffron threads available on the market.Know MoreBack to All ProductsShop Now
Type of saffron grades available
- Super Negin
Culinary Spice. Adds beautiful fragrance to your food.
- Paella (Spanish Dish)
- Risotto (Italian Dish)
- Tahchin (Persian Dish)
What is Saffron
Saffron is the dried stigma of the Crocus sativus plant.
- Room temperature
Recommended Saffron dosage is 40-50 mg a day
- Promotes mental health (regulates neurochemicals such as Dopamine, Serotonin, Norepinepherin)
- Saffron extracts (crocin & safranal) inhibit the uptake of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain which helps improve mood. Reduces depression. Reduces blood pressure.
- Crocin and safranal which are unique carotenoids in Saffron make it a potent antioxidant.
- Reduces the chance of getting Parkinson’s and Alzheimer.
- Download Saffron E-Brochure